The importance of trustworthy, knowledgeable, effective, discerning, qualified leadership today cannot be understated and opportunities that exist for specialized training to assume leadership roles in particular fields cannot be overstated. Being a great leader is more than knowing how to manage people to complete tasks within certain parameters, you must also be able to inspire people to go above and beyond what they thought was possible.
As development quickens in technology, communication, transportation and many other areas, so, too, do societal challenges across the globe. The need for ethical, well-trained, visionary leaders, who can address the needs not only from a local perspective, but also for a global far-sighted perspective must be addressed. Providing hands-on leadership experiences on multiple levels and sharing successful practices is needed now more than ever before.
Through activities, interactions and seminars, the following 3 or 4-day Leadership Development Programs (LDPs) focus on pertinent topics for each professional delegation.
Global Leadership Development Program (GLDP)
The speed of technological developments in communication and transportation throughout our world today is creating challenges for universities who struggle to develop ways to keep our graduates competitive on a global level. If the message of Islam is Mercy for Mankind “Rahmatan Lil Alameen”, then the university graduates of today have to be aware of the diversity within Mankind “Alameen.” Providing hands-on experiences and sharing successful practices is needed today more than ever.
Through activities, interactions and seminars, the 3 or 4-day Global Leadership Development Program (GLDP) focusing on Religious Freedom, Diversity & International Cooperation has been developed to help religious, academic, civil society & economic development leaders and aspiring students sharing ideas, ideals and values within the human family for the establishment of peace building, capacity building, social and economic development, professionalism and international cooperation. The GLDP will offer participants the opportunity to discuss:
- Opportunities & Obstacles while in University and following Graduation
- The World Stage and Competition Between Africa, Asia, America & Europe
- Establishment of Peace building, Capacity Building, Social & Economic Development and Professionalism Activities
- Importance of Religious Freedom and Harmonious Coexistence
- Available Internships and Training Programs
- Global Level Leadership Connections and Possibilities
GLDPs will be conducted in the following countries for each of these regions:
- East Africa (Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania & Burundi)
- Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan & Uzbekistan)
- Southeast Asia (Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia)
- Caucasus Region (Azerbaijan, Armenia & Georgia)
In each region, CECF is honored to partner with established, well-respected universities on each of these programs.
- March 20 – 22, 2021 – Central Asia – Kyrgyzstan – [Flier]
- March 27 – 29, 2021 – East Africa – Uganda – [Flier]
- May 22 – 24, 2021 – Southeast Asia – Southern Thailand – [Flier]